ISO-SUB Subwoofer Isolation Stabilizer
Catalog Number: ISO-SUB
The ISO-SUB Subwoofer Isolation Stabilizer from Auray is for improving the sound and resolution of a subwoofer. It is used to reduce vibrations and unwanted resonance that can make a subwoofer sound muddy, and is ideal for home theater, studio, and stereo-system applications.
A sturdy, fabric-covered wooden base with EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) padding isolates and stabilizes the speaker, and a high-density acoustic foam decouples the speaker from the floor so low frequencies sound clearer and more focused. The ISO-SUB's design preserves the accuracy and clarity of your subwoofer and decreases the transmission of vibrations to adjacent rooms and other spaces.
- Improves the Sound of Your Subwoofer
- Without the proper isolation, a subwoofer can sound muddy. The ISO-SUB provides a subwoofer with a high-density acoustic-foam platform that minimizes vibrations and resonance to clarify and sharpen the SUB's sound
- Minimizes Resonant Coupling
- If the subwoofer makes other surfaces vibrate, it diminishes its clarity and accuracy. The ISO-SUB minimizes resonant coupling from the floor or stage so that all you hear is the pure, low-end bass sound coming from the subwoofer
- Prevents Speaker Recoil
- The EVA padding on the surface of the ISO-SUB prevents speaker recoil by eliminating the speaker's back-to-front motion. This stability enhances speaker accuracy by eliminating the transmission of vibrations to other surfaces
|Material of Construction||High-density acoustic foam
Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) padding
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2 x 15 x 15" (5.1 x 38.1 x 38.1 cm)|
The amount that a thing weighs.close
|4.7 lb (2.1 kg)|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty