IPRS-S Stabilizing Isolation Pad for Studio Monitors (Small, Single)
Catalog Number: IPRS-S
The small IPRS-S Stabilizing Isolation Pad from Auray is a speaker decoupling system that is designed to tighten the response of your studio monitors by reducing reverberation and unwanted resonance, greatly improving your monitor speaker's performance. It is constructed of high-quality acoustic foam, a steel plate, and a thin layer of neoprene.
The IPRS-S features high-density, open-cell foam that decouples your monitor from its resting surface by absorbing the monitor's vibrations, eliminating the transmission of speaker-cabinet vibration to the surface they are resting on. In addition to its decoupling capabilities, the precision-cut steel plate prevents back to front speaker cabinet motion (recoil), by creating a surface too heavy for the monitor's recoil to move. The non-slip neoprene layer helps prevent resonance of the steel plate and keeps the monitor securely in place atop the Stabilizing Isolation Pad.
These three layers work together to prevent back-to-front speaker cabinet motion and eliminate the transmission of vibrations, resulting in a tighter and more accurate response, especially in the bottom end.
- Stabilizes speaker cabinet and eliminates back-to-front motion
- Isolates by preventing resonant coupling for greater depth of field
- Tightens up the bass response for improved accuracy and allows for a higher level of detail across the frequency spectrum
- Provides 3/4" "down fire" or "up fire" profile
|Dimensions||7.5 x 9.3" (19 x 23.75 cm)|
- One-Year Limited Warranty